Venue, Timing and Cost
Support the young people you work with to achieve qualifications
Develop their creativity and leadership skills with Arts Award
Do you work for an organisation or charity that supports children and young people? Are you a freelance artist who wants to provide something extra in your workshops and sessions? Join us at one of our Bronze and Silver Arts Award Adviser Training days, and you could deliver vocational qualifications to young people in the arts.
Arts Award is for all young people and can work through any arts, cultural or media activity. Training as an adviser is the first step in getting going with Arts Award. Advisers support each young person and assess their progress. When you train as a Bronze & Silver adviser you will learn how to deliver and assess Arts Award at RQF* Levels 1 and 2.
Cost: £190 (includes adviser toolkit, lunch and refreshments)
Book your place now on our Arts Award Bronze & Silver adviser training on June 29th directly through Arts Award now:
This course is suitable for those working with young people aged 11-25 and who meet the requirements outlined in the adviser person specification including people from:
• Schools and alternative education providers
• youth engagement teams
• learning and education teams
• museums, libraries and heritage settings
• arts, film and cultural organisations
• 'It was really helpful and has given me a lot to think about and things I can put into practice - Helen is energetic and her down- to- earthiness is incredible and very warm.’
• 'Helen’s mix of expert knowledge and anecdotes to help illustrate points was excellent. She was hilarious and made the subject fun.'
• 'Helen is an encyclopaedia!'
• 'Fantastic level of knowledge and experience. Engaging and attentive.'
• 'Vibrant. Engaging and accessible. Knowledgeable and experienced.'
• 'Excellent day – came away well informed and buzzing to get going.'
*RQF - Regulated Qualification Framework