The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain to the users of the OxOnArts.info website how the Oxfordshire Arts Partnership and Eye Division Ltd uses any information you share with them and the ways they protect your privacy. It should be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of use. It informs website users of:
- what information is collected about them when they visit this site
- how this information is used
- only collect personal information where you voluntarily choose to give us those details
- not pass personal information onto another agency or organisation without your permission
- store personal information securely
We collect personal information only when you choose to become a member of the site.
What information do we collect?
Members of the site
OxOnArts.info does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this website, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details:
- via email
- by using an electronic form
- by sending us an email
- submitting information about your practice and profile your work online, with the user selecting the information that they would like to be published online
- Participating in a searchable directory, enabling people to find your work easily
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
- Providing users with the services that you have subscribed to or registered for
- Dealing with your requests and enquiries
- Carrying out customer and marketing research
- Informing users about information, products and services offered by the county Arts Development Officers in Oxfordshire. We will not pass on your personal information unless you have given us permission to do so.
- Collecting statistics used to promote the arts
Visitors to the site do not have to log in and are therefore not authenticated. Eye Division cannot be held responsible for any acts of impersonation by users of the site. Eye Division will assume all information submitted is genuine unless there is reason to doubt its authenticity. If you suspect that a false entry has been made using your identity please advise Eye Division quickly. We will take immediate action where possible.
Inclusion in the Directory is at the request of the Artist. A listing in the Directory does not therefore carry any endorsement by Eye Division or the Oxfordshire Arts Partnership . Anyone who wishes to engage artists or arts organisations on this list are advised to interview the Artist first and take up the relevant references and checks required of the position you will be appointing to before formally employing any artist.
Details of artists on the database will be checked annually.
Outside the UK
This website will be available to users world-wide. Any information you wish to display on the website will be available to users outside of the United Kingdom.
Links to other sites
The OxonArts.info website provide external links to other websites. Eye Division and the Oxfordshire Arts Partnership can accept no responsibility for the quality of the external sites or the levels of privacy protection they provide. You should read these sites' privacy statements.
This privacy statement was last updated on **28th June 2012**.
Information Removal and data retention policy
If you wish to remove your information from public display, in the first instance, you can simply ensure your public profile is blank. If you wish to be removed from the system, simply log in to your account, navigate to Account Settings and select the Delete button. Your details will be retained on the system for a period of three months, but will not be publically accessible. If you wish your details to be removed earlier, please contact us at email@example.com or write to Eye Division Ltd. Your details may still be retained in backup archives for up to one year.
Eye Division Ltd
1a Abingdon Road
Oxon OX2 9QN
+44 (0)1865 522702