The Story Museum
A successful candidate will need to be able to work both collaboratively and independently and will need to be able to manage changing demands on their time as and when the need arises. The Financial Officer is a pivotal part of our small accounts team but is also a vital first point of contact for the wider team. The Story Museum itself is a charity but it also operates a wholly-owned trading subsidiary. The accounts are produced in house using Sage software. There are also separate box office and till software solutions.
• to provide efficient sales ledger and purchase ledger bookkeeping services.
• to provide useful and timely management information.
• to implement and help to develop and improve The Story Museum’s financial controls and systems, liaising with all relevant departments.
Duties and responsibilities include: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Reconciliation & Reporting, assisting retail
Full details of this vacancy (Information Pack, Job Description, Personal Specification and Application Form FO1019 [required]) can be located on our webpage at: https://www.storymuseum.org.uk/get-invol...
Be part of team that is committed to sharing great stories and is driven by its values:
• Being brave and resourceful
• Offering a warm welcome and a satisfied goodbye
• Always learning and growing
• Being seriously playful
• Help to make a tangible difference to improving word poverty through story both at the Museum and through outreach programmes.