Due to our closure in the wake of COVID-19, Head of Fundraising vacancy is no longer available
The Story Museum is excited to advertise a new full time permanent position of Fundraising Manager, reporting to the Head of Fundraising and Communications, working closely with the Museum’s Executive Team (who are experienced fundraisers) and alongside the Campaign Assistant.
The Main purpose of the Fundraising Manager is
• To meet annual fundraising targets as part of the Museum's ongoing operational fundraising and to assist in closing the Capital Campaign
• To identify, research and secure new funding prospects, with a focus on Trust and Foundations and on major gifts
• To retain and renew existing grants through prompt reporting and effective donor stewardship
• To champion The Story Museum with possible supporters and partnership prospects
Flexible working considered.
Be part of team that is committed to sharing great stories and is driven by its values:
• Being brave and resourceful
• Offering a warm welcome and a satisfied goodbye
• Always learning and growing
• Being seriously playful
• Help to make a tangible difference to improving word poverty through story both at the Museum and through outreach programmes.
Full details of this new vacancy (Information Pack, Job Description, Personal Specification and Application Form [required]) can be located on our webpage at: https://www.storymuseum.org.uk/get-invol...