Volunteers are crucial to the success of the Cowley Road Carnival. This role puts you at the heart of the Carnival. You will be recruiting, training and managing our team of over 100 volunteers, playing a vital part in the organisation and success of the event.
In this role you will
• Support the development and review of a volunteer strategy, including evaluation
• Develop a volunteer recruitment plan
• Seek to attract volunteers in creative and innovative ways
• Lead on training for specialist volunteers
• Support their development through volunteer-initiated projects in the lead up to
• Carnival and afterwards
• Maintain records and data in compliance with CRW policies
Follow the link for more details. Applications need to be made by 28 January.