Young and emerging artist facilitators needed
At OYAP we are looking to extend our network of exciting young artists who are keen to develop their career and pass their on skills and ideas to young people to inspire them to get creative.
Are you interested in
• Developing your skills and experience as an artist facilitator?
• Working with young people?
• Receiving mentoring and training to build a career?
• A creative person with skills that you are keen to develop and share?
• Aged between 18 and 30?
You might be a musician, visual artist, drama practitioner or crafts person … or perhaps you can offer skills in animation, circus, dance, sculpture, film, storytelling … Inspire us and we’ll want to talk to you!
We are actively seeking people to be part of the following opportunities
• Music Matters Bicester –an exciting new music development project, funded by Youth Music
• Kick Arts – a flexible alternative education programme in partnership with the Pitt Rivers Museum
• Holiday projects and outreach tasters – short sessions in a variety of art forms
OYAP offers a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career, and we can offer training and coaching from experienced artist educators, hands on experience in sessions, and opportunities to lead creative workshops with young people.
Already have experience of working with young people?
If you are already on a successful career path and have experience of delivering projects we would love to hear from you. We want to work with exciting new artists across our programme, we regularly review our activities, and receive funding for new work, so a project needing your skills may be just around the corner!
Please send us your CV and tell us about your creative skills and any experience you have already. We’d love to see examples of your artistic work, so include a link where we can see or hear what you do.
Please do get in touch if you’ve any questions.