The Visitor Services Manager (Box Office) is a new role which combines the responsibilities of a Visitor Services Manager and Box Office Manager. The new VSM will work as a team with the two existing Visitor Services Managers to provide a friendly and professional front of house welcome to all our visitors; operating as a Duty Manager on a rotational basis.
• Manage the Spektrix CRM system to ensure efficient box office and fundraising data processes.
• Generate income through ticket sales and bookings for public, schools and groups
• Provide analysis and insight to inform marketing strategies.
• Duty Manage on a rotational basis with the other Visitors Services Manager (approx. 0.5), overseeing the effective management of any incident.
• Proactively uphold the quality of the visitor experience, customer service and efficiency through visitor service operations and ensure all our visitors experience a warm welcome and a satisfied goodbye.
37.5 hours. Weekend, Bank Holiday and evening working will be required as part of a shared rota.
Full details of this new vacancy (Information Pack, Job Description, Personal Specification and Application Form VSM1019 [required]) can be located on our webpage at: https://www.storymuseum.org.uk/get-invol...
Be part of team that is committed to sharing great stories and is driven by its values:
• Being brave and resourceful
• Offering a warm welcome and a satisfied goodbye
• Always learning and growing
• Being seriously playful
• Help to make a tangible difference to improving word poverty through story both at the Museum and through outreach programmes.
Rochester House, 42 Pembroke Street, Oxford, OX1 1BP