An invitation to artists, makers and designers to rent space at the Old Fire Station in the centre of Oxford.
The studio is 3mx3m and constructed of 2m high chipboard panels in one shared space. It contains:
• A lockable storage pod
• A fold away desk
• A lamp
• Space for large flat items (eg canvas)
• Electricity supply and data access point
• 24 hour access through staff only entrance
• Easily accessible toilet facilities
• Shared use of tea making facilities and separate artists’ sink
• Car parking space for short term loading only
The studios are not suitable for artists that create a lot of noise, dust, smell or wet mess.
Rent is £200 pcm (including utilities and cleaning of shared areas)
Our exhibition spaces and shop may present opportunities for you to showcase and/or sell work. We particularly welcome applications from artists who show an interest in engaging in the wider work of the Old Fire Station.
If you would like to view the space, please contact email@example.com
To find out more information and how to apply visit www.oldfirestation.org.uk/about/vacancies