Full-time or part-time (minimum 0.6). £26,000 – pro rata or 0.6 full time equivalent = £15,600 or O.8 full time equivalent £20,800.
Arts at the Old Fire Station is seeking an experienced Technical Manager to join our small Arts Venue in the heart of Oxford. Hosting over 300 shows per year as well as our own productions, we support early to mid career artists, as well as welcoming established small scale touring. Sharing our building with Crisis Skylight Oxford, we work with our partners to create inclusive public spaces. If you have a professional and approachable manner, brilliant project management skills, and would like to work with a small friendly team please see our website for further details.
Arts at the Old Fire Station values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for any vacancies.
Full job description: https://oldfirestation.org.uk/about/vaca...
How to apply
1. Send the following to: email@example.com with “Technical Manager Application” as the subject:
• A CV of no more than two sides of A4
• A letter explaining how you meet the person specification with examples as evidence
• The names of two referees
Or post to: Recruitment, Arts at the Old Fire Station, 40 George Street, Oxford OX1 2AQ
2. Fill in the Demographics Form online here. Please note this will be completely separate from your application and should be filled in anonymously.
Deadline for applications: 10.00am Monday 17 December 2018.
Interviews will be held on Friday 4 January 2019.